Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogiversary: 13 Months! 2870+ Posts!


We're entering the second half of 2008 already, if you can believe it. And I've now completed the first month of my second year blogging. Statistics-wise, it was my second-best month, missing #1 by just 70 or so clicks (dang those 30-day months!).

Fortunately, the resolution of the Democratic primary a few weeks ago hasn't made the news stop. There have been more things to write about than I've had time to study! And I know that things have gotten a trifle heavy around here lately. Being primarily a political/news commentary blog, I'm at the mercy of what's going on, and it hasn't been very pretty. But I've tried to lighten it up with a heavy dollop of snark.

This month, I'll try to inject a little more fun into things. There have to be some lighter news items out there, and if not we'll plumb the depths of my pop-culture archives. Thanks for reading, and as always, bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...