Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rove Refuses to Testify; Conyers Gives Him TIME?


Photo from PhotoBucket

This blog makes no pretense at being "fair and balanced," though I do think I'm generally fair. But since I'm not a journalist, I don't have to be objective. So I can say Karl Rove is an obnoxious pig. What's more, I can prove it!

Rove has been subpoenaed by Congress. He was supposed to appear before a Congressional panel today. And he just didn't show up. Because he's an obnoxious pig. There, see? Anyway, I'm really, really hoping to have the picture in this post come true. And while I'm trying to give Congressman John Conyers the benefit of the doubt, I am not encouraged by a further extension given to Rove to give him one last chance. . .

[Excerpt]

Rove refuses subpoena, leaves country

Update: Conyers gives Rove 5 days to comply before pursuing 'all available options'

Former White House adviser Karl Rove has ignored a subpoena from congressional Democrats to testify about allegations of political pressure at the Justice Department and his alleged role in the prosecution of a former governor of Alabama. . .


Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...