Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bill Kristol Making Sense on FOX "News" Sunday

I know that headline sounds like the stuff of fiction, but I swear, it actually happened. Bill Kristol, sitting there on FOX "News" Sunday, actually making sense. Of course, I noticed it more since he was tearing down John McCain's campaign. And you have to wonder, if Kristol--one of the most reliably "in the tank" Republicans on TV--is tearing down McCain, do the Republicans even have a shot?

Having been a Democratic voter in the last two Presidential elections, I know from past experience not to count my chickens before they've hatched. But every day feels a little better for Barack Obama. This kind of talk from the right-wing only bolsters that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...