Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nevada Economy Worst in the Nation?


Photo from source, Las Vegas Now

I suppose I should stop whining about having had a cut in hours at work. I need to be happy that I still have a job, and that the roof over my head is in no danger of being snatched away. While I knew that Las Vegas was feeling a pinch--my company surely is--I didn't know it was quite this bad.

[Excerpt]

Nevada's Economy Ranked Worst in the Country

A report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government shows Nevada's economy has declined more than any other state since January of last year.

While its bad now, experts fear the worst is yet to come. . .

Well that's just great.

Read more at: Las Vegas Now

Thanks to Stupid Monkey Planet for the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...