Thursday, December 11, 2008

Phelps Clan Wants Santa Claus "Hate" Poster Displayed

Wow. I'm a little stunned, and not for the reason you might speculate. I think that the Westboro Baptist Church, founder Rev. Fred Phelps, and the entire congregation are freakin' loony-tunes, batshit nuts. I also think they're hateful, maybe even evil.

But I like this sign! Oh, the lyrics are lame, the sentiment is lame, but the artwork? Awesome!!! And that is the one and only time I'll probably like anything this bunch does short of their emulation of the Heaven's Gate cult. Yeah, I said it.

[Excerpt]


You may have heard about the atheist sign that was granted a permit, displayed, and then stolen from the Washington state capitol building earlier this year, for which Governor Christine Gregoire has been criticized. . .

Now, the gay-hating, America-hating, everyone-hating Westboro Baptist Church from Kansas wants in on the action. . .

Read more at: Towleroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...