Monday, December 8, 2008

Karl Rove Names the People Who Are Against Bush!

I've already posted about the Karl Rove "Bush Legacy Project," which intends to polish the turd that is the Bush Administration. Rove--who many once thought was an evil genius--has turned out to be a pretty spectacular failure himself. But of course, he doesn't see it that way, and I suppose he thinks if he can rehabilitate (and reinvent) Bush's reputation, his will get better too. But can you polish a Turd Blossom?

Anyway, Rove has threatened that he is writing a book, wherein he will "name names" when it comes to people who don't think George W. Bush was a legitimate President. Wow that's some book! I wonder how long we'll have to read until we get to the Gs, so I can see my name? Here's a preview. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...