Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to Me: 150,000 Readers!

Okay, maybe this is lame. I've been blogging for 3-1/2 years (and the blog archives now span five different years), so 150,000 readers doesn't qualify as much of a big deal. Some of the other stats in the image at left are a little anemic. But still! I happened to check my stats at the exact moment that I hit 150,000 readers? That's kind of serendipitous, don't you think? Also, remember that people access the blog in ways that don't register on the Site Meter counter. RSS readers, for example (you fickle people you!). In addition, I only added the Site Meter dealie several weeks after I started blogging. So I lost--oh, I don't know--dozens of people right there. So, sure, the bigger blogs might register 150,000 readers in an afternoon. So what? When I started this blog thing here, I never thought I'd get more than friends and family (again, dozens) as readers. So, yayyy me! Heh. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 150,000. I should hit 100,000 some time this week. Thank God for Pawn Stars.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...