Monday, October 17, 2011

Beam Me OUT, Scotty: Zachary Quinto Comes Out

I may not have it so much in "real life," but I've got exquisitely attuned celebrity gaydar. I suspected that Zachary Quinto was gay when he first started starring in NBC's Heroes. I can't put my finger on it, it sort of just registered. So, I'm a) happy to be vindicated; b) happy that Mr. Quinto is now able to be himself; and c) thrilled to have such a high-profile, handsome role model. Okay, role model might be pushing it. But he's a visible presence, one admired by many. It's as relevant as Neil Patrick Harris or Ellen DeGeneres. But it will be nice when the announcement fails to register at all.

[Excerpt]


‘Star Trek’ Star Zachary Quinto Comes Out as Gay

Zachary Quinto, best known for starring on the TV series “Heroes” and as Spock in the most recent “Star Trek” movie, has come out as gay in an interview with New York magazine. . .

Read more at: ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...