Tuesday, October 18, 2011

KFC's Cheesy Bacon Bowl

I'd like to be appalled by this new Kentucky Fried Chicken menu item. But the truth is, I'm on the Atkins diet, and I put bacon in all kinds of things! In fact, leave out the breading on the chicken, and use mashed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes, and this one is just about Atkins-ready! Okay, I'd have to sub something for the corn, and maybe make my own gravy, but I may have to try it.

[Excerpt]


NEWS: KFC Tries To Prove Bacon Makes Everything Better With Their Cheesy Bacon Bowl



. . .Well, KFC is taking that power and adding it to their KFC Famous Bowl to create the Cheesy Bacon Bowl. All the goodness of a KFC Famous Bowl, sprinkled with chopped bacon, and all for just $3.99 at participating restaurants. . .


Read more at: The Impulsive Buy

Thanks to Stupid Monkey Planet for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...