Thursday, October 20, 2011

George Carlin: The American Dream

Many would call me a "lefty, liberal blogger," and I am a registered Democrat. But it's only because that is the party that fits best, not because I'm a big fan of it. It's just that I find the Republican party to be on the whole, nasty and mean. But I'm aware both parties have corruption, both parties are "playing the game." Lobbyists from every corporation have infiltrated them both. My only card is that the Republicans are worse. It can get depressing. Especially when I review this video, made a couple of years before George Carlin died. It's cynical. You could dismiss him as a grouchy old man. But he's right. He's so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...