Saturday, October 29, 2011

Official Greenlee Gazette Jack O'Lantern


Yeah, that's a pen line on his left eye. Shut up,
they won't see it in the dark!



The pumpkin up there in the logo is stolen, I admit it. I don't know if it is a photo of the world's first barfing pumpkin, but it's a good one! So, this year I decided to make a real puking jack-o-lantern. Of course my gumption and my follow-through are two different things. Taking off the lid is easy, but have you carved a fresh pumpkin lately? Those suckers are dense, and blades don't really like to curve when they're handle-deep. What, I have the wrong tools? Yes, I'm sure that I shouldn't have started with a bread knife.

At night without a flash, my camera holds its shutter
open soooo long. Yeah, I could reset it, but why?
Anyway, here's my Jack O'Hurley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...