Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blogging Blues

This is pretty much me watching the Sunday
political shows.
Hello, faithful reader! Why has Greenlee Gazette been so bereft of new and interesting things the last couple of days? Blame it on post-Thanksgiving, pre-holidays blahs I guess. Throw in post-election political burnout, and current "don't give a flying fig about the 'fiscal cliff'" and you get one disconnected blogger! Also, today, I've got social obligations all afternoon.

Which is not to say that I won't be blogging again. I will. And soon. I just wanted to drop in here and say that I still draw breath, I'm still here, and I'm not going away. In case one or two of you were concerned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...