Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Obviously, I've been neglecting the blog over my extended holiday break. Wouldn't you? 12 days off, and only three or four with planned events? That's good relaxing time! And dammit, wouldn't you know it, there are only two days left. It's been nice, sort of like four sets of weekends bookended. And I have gotten a few things done around the house. But it's never enough, is it?


So, we head into a new year, this one with a 13 on the end, which should freak some people out. I have at least a year to wait to get such an extended break again, though we do have a couple of trips planned. The blog will get back to normal, assuming anyone is still reading it. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll be blogging regardless. It's just always the way of things that when I have (seemingly) limitless time to blog, I find other distractions! So, Happy New Year, everybody. It's almost time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...