Monday, December 10, 2012

Blast from the Past: Christmas Special Songs!

How original is this? Kidding, it's a total punt. I worked an amazing number of hours doing my freelance work this weekend, so I'm flat out of oomph, if you know what I'm saying. But that doesn't mean this isn't a terrific vat of nostalgia to swim around in. Because it is. Particularly if you grew up around the years of say, 1968-1980. And if you didn't, you probably still know a who mess of them anyway. Enjoy!


And that, folks, is Christmas in the 1970s! The Rankin-Bass studio in particular is responsible for my belief in Santa Claus all the way into 4th grade. They explained away so many of the (ahem) story problems, such as flying reindeer and several other sticky points. And the music sure didn't hurt.

So that's it for this week. Have a happy Monday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...