Friday, December 21, 2012

Gun Deaths in US Top 100 After Sandy Hook

This list was so long, I had to take two screen shots,
and stitch them together. Image from Huffington Post.
(Click to embiggen)
I keep saying that I didn't used to be particularly "anti gun." But I'm getting there.

[Excerpt]

U.S. Shooting Deaths Since Sandy Hook Top 100 

The night after Sandy Hook, a gunman pulled behind a car in Kansas City's east side and opened fire, striking 4-year-old Aydan Perea in the head. The boy had just gotten into his father's car.

“He was innocent and he was just lifeless,” said the first bystander to reach Aydan. “All my life I’ve never seen nothing so devastating. I’m unable to eat, I’m unable to sleep because I see this baby in my head. . ."



Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...