Monday, September 10, 2007

Guilty Pleasures: Songs to Get a Party Started

In a continuation of the previous post, these are four songs that will get a dance floor hopping. You might not personally like them (or maybe you just won't admit it), but request one of them at a dance club sometime, and watch the floor fill up. I've done it, and it works!

Today's dance music can be so boring and repetitive (I know, I'm old, but that doesn't make me wrong). This is what good dance floor or party music is to me. Crank up your speakers, and get the party started!

#1 - Xanadu by Olivia Newton-John & ELO
#2 - Dancing Queen by ABBA
#3 - Into the Groove by Madonna
#4 - One by One by Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...