Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Movie: Resident Evil Extinction

This movie preview just caught my eye, advertised during Last Comic Standing on NBC. Being from Las Vegas, it really caught my eye! Now, I did see one of the Resident Evil movies, but remember little of it. I never played the game, and am not up on the story, but this preview has me intrigued.

Not intrigued enough to label it "Movies I Can't Wait to See," but enough to probably at least catch the video when it comes out. The thing that bugs me though is the famous Las Vegas sign. How could they lack permission to use a design that is in the public domain? As a sign maker, it's a little jarring. Maybe they have an explanation in the film. Anyway, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...