Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blogiversary: 4 Months & 750 Posts!


Another set of minor milestones reached: 4 months and 750 posts! Minor, because it doesn't even approach that of a mainstream blog. Major to me though, as I could not have predicted this at the beginning. My first month, which ended July 1, I'd only reached 100 posts, and I thought that was something.

Since then, I've stepped up the posting a bit, averaging about 7 posts a day. Sure there are days (like this weekend), where very little gets posted. Weekend news is hard work, which is why you'll find a lot of the majors don't post much--if anything--on Saturday or Sunday. Oddly, those are the days when I have the most time to work on the blog. But it takes some digging, let me tell you.

You may have noticed a more overt, stridently political edge to my posting lately. I mean, more than usual. That is because there has just been so much to report on that seems to be getting little attention in the mainstream. After all, they've got O.J. Simpson, Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, and omigod, did you hear? Britney's kids got taken away! Sheesh.

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to lighten the tone, at least a little, over the next month. I'll try to interject some more fun stuff in between the rabidly partisan pieces. I don't want to go to the superhero or "classic commercials" well too often though, so I'm going to try to find a little more variety to my frivolity. Suggestions are welcome. Britney, Paris, and O.J. are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...