Thursday, October 18, 2007

Village Voice: Dude, Where's My Party?

You've read lots of reports (maybe even here) about Congress' dismal approval ratings. As I've said before, I understand why the Democrats are so ticked off by Congress, but what beef do Republicans have exactly? Democratic Congress members are backing down from every fight, and Republicans are obstructing everything else.

Anyway, it is very frustrating to see this Democratic Congress so cowed by Chimpy McFlightsuit and his butt-monkeys. But I'm finding that it really is nothing new.

I found this graphic at VillageVoice.com, which perfectly illustrates the point. It's from early 2006, and is just as apropos today.

Source: VillageVoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...