Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nothing Interesting Happening

Oh, I know, there are always interesting things happening somewhere, but I'm finding it difficult to get jazzed about them today. Meet the Press was a snoozefest, with Presidential hopeful, Chris Dodd (don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he's polling at 0%, which isn't even a number). They followed that with two very old white guys talking about President Ford. Yawn!

Add to that a lengthy interview with First Lady of Stepford, Laura Bush on FOX "News" Sunday, not to mention their insanely stupid "Power Panel," and I'm off to a don't give a crap Sunday. I hope to be back later today, in a better mood. Maybe some distance from the always wrong cheshire cat (Bill Kristol) and droopy dog (Brit Hume) will get me back on my game. In the meantime, have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...