Sunday, October 7, 2007

Conspiracy Corner: Nanci Pelosi on FOX "News" Sunday


Photo from Wikipedia.org

I like to watch the Sunday morning political gabfests, but three of them are on at the same time. So, generally, I watch NBC's Meet the Press at 8:00 am live, I record FOX "News" Sunday, and watch it after (zipping through commercials, graphics, spinning logos, "coming next," etc.). CBS' Face the Nation gets left out, and ABC's This Week is rarely even on in Las Vegas until 3:00 pm, by which time I've lost all interest.

FOX "News" Sunday is the easiest one to record and zip through, because it has the most commercials and fluff. I mean, who gives a flying fig who Chris Wallace considers to be the "Power Player of the Week?" When you call your commentary roster "The Power Panel," and it includes Bill Kristol and Brit Hume--rabid partisans who are consistantly wrong, it saps a bit of your already shallow credibility.

Anyway, the purpose of this post was just to make a quick observation. Today, when Chris Wallace (who still gives me the creeps, I know not why) asked Nancy Pelosi about Hillary Clinton possibly "pulling down the ticket" on House Democrats, I noticed something. I actually had to rewind the DVR to see if I'd imagined it. Nope.

As soon as the camera went to Pelosi after the question, it did that horror movie thing they do, when the victim sees the killer. You know, when the victim stays in focus, stationary, and the background seems to get further away? I'm serious! Whether intentional or not that's what happened. And now, I'll take off my tinfoil hat. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...