Monday, October 15, 2007

Michelle Malkin Quit or Fired from O'Reilly Factor?


Photo from source

I confess. I'm mostly posting this just for the name of the site. It is undoubtedly the best URL ever named. . .

[Excerpt]

Michelle says she has quit The O’Reilly Factor

I’ve been
following the Malkin-Geraldo saga for several weeks and I don’t think her leaving the show is related to the stalking and smearing of Graeme Frost and his family.

I’m pretty sure that she “quit” (or was fired) last month and it’s only now becoming public. She hasn’t appeared on The Factor since Sept. 10th. Geraldo made his
on-air apology on Sept. 14. . .

Read the rest at. . .wait for it. . .MichelleMalkinIsAnIdiot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...