Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hillary Clinton Wins New Hampshire


Photos from source, AOL News

I've already covered my feelings on this outcome here, but I wanted to "make it official" on the blog: Hillary Clinton has been declared the winner of the New Hampshire primary. As I type this, she is giving her speech, which follows Barack Obama's stirring (but dishearteningly preacher-like) speech.

Hillary is sounding like a completely different person from her "near tears" headline story yesterday. And looking at the numbers (85,625 vs. 79,323 so far), it wasn't even really a squeaker. Close, but not 2000-election close.

So good for Mrs. C. Now, I hope that John Edwards pulls off an equal come from behind to really shake things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...