Monday, January 14, 2008

Hillary's Flag: The Next Campaign Pitfall?

If you've been here before, you may have stumbled upon one of my references to the other side, the crazy weird Right-wing World. Generally speaking, on this blog that means either FOX "News" or FreeRepublic.com. Checking in with either one can be painful, sometimes funny, and occasionally informative.

Check this out. I went to Free Republic's main site today, and saw a link to this discussion thread. In it, people are wondering why Hillary Clinton's American flag backdrop has upside down stars. I followed the links to Clinton's site, and sure enough, there it is bigger than life.

Now, if I had to ponder it, I'd guess that it's a homemade flag, and the maker mistakenly sewed the star field on wrong. I can't imagine it was on purpose. I also can't imagine that somebody didn't notice. Of course, I'm a graphic artist, so that sort of thing jumps out at me.

Anyway, It wouldn't shock me a bit if this becomes some sort of issue. If $400 haircuts, and lapel pins can become a big deal, this surely can. Hillary might be smart to come out with some sort of statement just in case.

Oh, and if anyone should come up to you and make a big deal out of this, show them the official GOP logo. It has the devil stars too!





Source: FreeRepublic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...