Friday, February 15, 2008

Featured Blog: Horrible Tattoos


UPDATE 04/06/08: This post has been oddly popular. Could you write me a quick note at editor@greenleegazette.com and let me know how you found me? Thanks!


Sometimes, if you're surfing the internets in the right (or wrong) mood, you can happen upon a site that make you laugh until tears come out of your eyes, and your glasses fog up. Then you feel bad for laughing at others' misfortune. And then you laugh some more.

There are several examples. There are sites that regularly feature mug shots. There's one called UglyPeople.com (that one makes me feel particularly guilty). And then there's this one.

Horrible Tattoos holds special interest, because one of my best friends and contributor (and hopefully proprieter of the Stupid Monkey Planet blog sometime soon) is a tattoo artist, and sports un-horrible tattoos. But then, I suppose the tat is in the eye of the beholder--or owner.



See more at: Horrible Tattoos

Hat tip to TowleRoad.com for the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...