Saturday, February 2, 2008

John McCain's Puzzling Web Site


Images from John McCain's website

I clicked the advertisement sampled here out of curiosity. Hillary Clinton's head in a crystal ball? What's the implication? That she's into sooth-saying? Witchcraft? She's a WITCH! Hah, OK, maybe I get it. But when I got to McCain's site, I was greeted with a quiz, set up in a very JibJab Starring You! graphical style.

I thought, OK, Grampa McCain is using hip, youthful graphics to try to seem relevent. But the first question starts off by making Hillary out to be a hippie? Could he be any more "grumpy old man" than that? And a grumpy old man from the seventies apparently!



Anyway, the answers to the quiz are all fairly easy to predict. Anything good that ever happened is due to John McCain, bad was Hillary Clinton. Oh, and John McCain is just like Ronald Reagan! Funny how they keep propping up St. Reagan. If conservatives could pull a Weekend at Bernie's with his corpse, I believe they would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...