Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lazy Saturday: Don't Expect Much Today!


Photo from Margaret Cho's official site

The blog comes to cross-purposes today. My site meter is within striking distance of overtaking all previous months save one (December was my best month). I'd love to have enough visitors to surpass the 8 other months I've been around. It gives me kind of a boost, and a motivation to keep plugging away.

But I have a lot to do today. I want to get a new barbecue grill. We bought our current one 10 years ago--the day after The Other Half and I met. I also want to get a new backyard swing. We just had landscapers "fix" our backyard (also after 10 years), and the swing (around 8 years) was ratty and falling apart. I've shopped and located both items, but transporting them presents a challenge. I have a Jeep Wrangler, and The Other Half has a VW Golf. Not big haulers.

Also, The Ex-House Mate is back for a few days to go see Margaret Cho at the Palms tonight! Add this with a dinner out with The Bodacious Friend (explanation to possibly follow from The Other Half at a future date), and a possible overnighter at TBF's house, and we have a full day!

So "lazy" is probably the wrong word. But don't expect many--if any--posts until tomorrow. I may find the time, but probably not. But please do come back (I'm talking to you fickle RSS readers out there!). I'm just taking a blogging breather. I'll be back soon with a view of the Margaret Cho show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...