Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Barack Obama Speech "A More Perfect Union"

I've been out of the news loop for the last three days, so forgive me if I revisit a topic or two that you already know about. I was surprised to find upon my return that the Barack Obama/Rev. Jeremiah Wright kerfuffle was still kerfuffling. So far in this campaign, most of these types of stories are just momentary blips, soon thrown over for the next talking point. In fact, prior to this one, the only "scandal" with staying power was the "Barack is a closet Muslim" story that wasn't even true.

But the problem got so big that Barack Obama had to issue a "big speech" about it, even bigger than Mitt Romney's "religion speech" from a couple of months back. If you missed it, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...