Thursday, March 27, 2008

Should Hillary Clinton Quit, Already?


Photo from Reuters

Tough question. Just when I find myself solidly behind Barack Obama, I find myself unexpectedly pulling for her. But the last two weeks, that has been happening less and less. While I'm firmly in the belief that the "party tearing itself apart" meme being shouted by the press is overblown, I think the perception is taking root. And politics is all about perception.

Add to that the fact that Hillary Clinton's potential for winning is almost non-existent, barring a tragedy for the Obama campaign, maybe it is time. This guy sure thinks so, check out his first sentence.

[Excerpt]

Democratic race over? Clinton doesn't think so

Somebody forgot to tell Hillary Clinton the Democratic presidential race is over and Barack Obama won.

Obama has captured more state contests, more votes and more of the pledged convention delegates who will help decide which Democrat faces Republican Sen.
John McCain in November's presidential election. . .

Read more at: Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...