Monday, March 3, 2008

White House Email System is FUBAR


So are they all just a bunch of Luddites, or did they intentionally muck it up to make it difficult to check on what they've been up to? I think you know which way I would lean. And I also think they were so allergic to anything that Bill Clinton had done, they ditched the system that was already in place.

[Excerpt]

Expert: White House derelict with e-mail

For President Bush, who expresses disdain for e-mail, the White House system of electronic record-keeping is a good match.

Even if Bush used e-mail, it might get lost in the problem-plagued White House computer system.

"I don't want you reading my personal stuff," the president explained to newspaper editors three years ago on why he doesn't send electronic messages. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing is... They have no trouble finding, sorting & storing my e-mails.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...