Friday, May 16, 2008

Ellen DeGeneres to Marry Portia de Rossi

Don't worry, I'm not going to saturate the blog with The Gay Thing, but the decision in California to allow same-sex marriage is a watershed event. While I believe it would be prudent to not count the chickens yet--these things very often get stonewalled by desperate conservatives--it is exciting. And I just love Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi. So let's let them have their moment, all righty?

Oh, and a note on all the videos: it's just sort of a coincidence that so many of the recent posts have a video associated with them. I don't like to over rely on "The You Tubes," but it does give readers something to do besides read. Just the same, I'll try to find a few other things. Now, on with the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...