Sunday, May 18, 2008

Steven Weber: See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Smear Me


It's been a while since I featured a post by actor Steven Weber, so when I got my Huffington Post alert that he'd written something new, I decided to see if it was blog-worthy. It is, and once again I'm jealous at his ability to write the way I wish I could. Check him out.

[Excerpt]

See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Smear Me

"Elitism": the new "Liberal".

Which was the new "Card Carrying Member of the ACLU".

Which was the new "Pinko". Which was the new "Jew-boy". And each manifestation, each new framing of radical right wing conservative expressions of disdain was and continues to be extrapolated from one source: fear. Fear of losing profit, losing identity, losing hegemony, losing power. . .


Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...