Friday, May 16, 2008

Chris Matthews Plays Hardball with Clueless Conservative

One of the most frustrating things about arguing with conservatives, in my experience, is the lack of a basis for their arguments. Whether it's with family, or if it is on a message board, I get drubbed with buzz-words and right-wing talking points, but with no substance. What do I mean?

To find out, check out this clip from MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews. In it, Matthews argues with a conservative named Kevin James (a radio talk show host I never heard of). James (who as far as I know never appeared in The King of Queens) throws around the words "appeasement" and "Neville Chamberlain," but has no idea what it all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...