Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No Blogging Tonight. . .Probably.


I've been informed by The Other Half, that we are going to play cards with friends this evening, so it is unlikely that I'll have time to post anything, at least not until very late (for tomorrow's blog). It's too bad too, because I had several pretty nifty ideas, and they may be out of date tomorrow. The hazards of marriage. . .

So since I won't be around, I thought I'd better find something entertaining for readers to find, so you'll know I didn't just flake out.

But hey, if you haven't been here since yesterday, scroll down through a few blog posts. There are probably a few things there you didn't see--I put lots of stuff up yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...