Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rachel Maddow Ends Guest Hosting Duties

Keith Olbermann returns tonight to MSNBC's Countdown, which means that Rachel Maddow's guest hosting duties have come to an end. And while I enjoy the regular host, I have a (well noted) soft spot for Maddow. I've been a fan since she started co-hosting Unfiltered in the early days of Air America Radio, and it's been fun watching her star rise.

I should probably call a moratorium for a little while on Rachel posts, as I know many more people don't know who she is than do. But that may soon change. She's fast outgrowing her radio network, and I can only imagine that her own show on the "teevee machine" must be in the offing. Good work, Rachel!

Here's a clip from last night's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...