Saturday, October 4, 2008

O.J. Simpson Found Guilty


Photo from source, LVRJ.com

Oh, big surprise. If you barge into someone's hotel room with a bunch of thugs, and wave guns around, you're guilty. It doesn't matter if that stuff was yours, or how wronged you were, that approach was stupid and criminal. And it just so happens that stupid and criminal define O.J. Simpson pretty well.

I have to say though, I've had no interest in this story whatsoever. I'm only reporting it here because it happened in Las Vegas, and I've had to hear about it for months in double doses. Do I think O.J. was guilty for murder back in the 90s? Yep. Do I think he was guilty this time? Yep. But I don't think a burglary charge by a washed up sports celebrity warranted all of the attention it got here. I guess it was sort of an Al Capone moment, where a criminal gets away with murder, and then gets busted for something stupid.

One nice thing: nobody seems to be on his side this time around.

[Excerpt]

Simpson, co-defendant found guilty of all charges



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...