Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Monday, Happy Shopping


The long holiday weekend presents problems for bloggers like me. There is something of a news vacuum, and finding interesting stories to relate can be difficult. Many bloggers took the opportunity as a vacation from blogging, and believe me, I get that! But I found the habit more difficult to break.

Still, I haven't got much to put up for today yet, and I'm off to work after a few hours sleep. But you're probably not reading this anyway, given that it's "Cyber Monday," and you're probably all shopping (maybe while at work? Tsk! Tsk!). I'll try to resist that temptation, though I did just buy a few things for the family before turning in.

I'll be back this evening, but please take a look at the posts from this weekend. They're varied and unusual in some cases, plus they were a lot of work! Enjoy, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...