Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bush's Biggest Blunder?


Photo from source, AOL News

I've got to say, being asked what Bush's biggest blunder is, is like choosing one thing out of an endless list. But, I was presented with that question when I logged on to get my email, and couldn't resist posting a bit of it here.

For the record, I think The Decider's biggest mistake was in ignoring the warnings about 9/11. But most of the media and the administration itself seem to want us to pretend that the first eight months of the Bush era didn't happen or something. It would be impossible to top that colossal failure, but the second one would have to be waging a needless war in Iraq in retaliation for that attack, even though the two things were unrelated. "We had to do something," even my mother said. So, I guess not everyone agrees with me.

[Excerpt]

Bush's Personality Shapes His Legacy

President George W. Bush will be judged on what he did. He will also be remembered for what he's like: a fast-moving, phrase-mangling Texan who stays upbeat even though his country is not. . .

Read more at: AOL News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...