Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keith Olbermann and John Dean Discuss Karl Rove Subpoena

I apologize for the slim number of posts lately. In addition to lots of household projects, I also have an increased workload at my real job. It's a welcome development, especially in this economy. But it do make a blogger tired! Still, there are things going on.

And the one news item that gets my political juices flowing is John Conyers re-subpoenaing of Karl Rove. I still worry that I'm getting my hopes up, only to see them dashed again. But hope, I do. Here is a discussion on the subject by Keith Olbermann and John Dean. And if they're right, this could set up a "domino effect" of other Bush Administration officials being forced to testify. Oh please, oh please. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...