Monday, January 19, 2009

More Computer Work, Slow Blogging


Photo from BRPoint.net

I'm not slacking tonight, I was just unable to finish my work over the weekend. We're still integrating the new computer into our home network, while trying to combine the best elements of the other older computers. I was surprised to already have to use internal parts from our oldest computer into the newest one, due to legacy components.

Anyway, I still have much work to do, and it is brain-taxing work too. So, while I might be back late for your early-morning reading, I don't think much else is going up onto the blog tonight. It's OK though, since almost everything tonight is about the inauguration, and it is very difficult to offer a new slant. So, see you later, or not. I've got work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...