Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More on Karl Rove Subpoena, and What it Means


Image from source, TPM Muckraker

A little while ago, I posted a clip from Countdown Keith Olbermann regarding the re-issued congressional subpoena against Karl Rove. Excuse me for going on about it, but the very thought of Turd Blossom in shackles has me all atwitter. So, sue me.

Anyway, rather than just take Olbermann and John Dean's discussion as the final word, I thought you might appreciate a little background, and a little insight on what it all mean. So, here's more. . .

[Excerpt]

Ball In Obama's Court On Rove's US Attorney Testimony

On the question of whether we'll get to the bottom of the Bush White House's role in the US Attorney firings, it's starting to look more and more like the ball is squarely in President Obama's court. . .

Read more at: TPM Muckraker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...