Friday, January 23, 2009

Heroes: Fugitives

I've tried mightily to pare down my TV watching to a select group of shows. But, try as I might, they tend to grow again. 24, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Fringe, Lost. . .even--yes--Survivor. But one of the shows I'm anticipating the most right now is Heroes.

I've followed it since the beginning, and like the pacing of the show. Were it not for the interruption of the writers' strike last year, I think that Heroes would be doing better now. I think the critical drubbing of the last two chapters of the show have been undeserved. I've watched every episode, with no diminishment of satisfaction. Love it. And it is back soon, with a new chapter called Fugitives. Here's a preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...