Thursday, January 1, 2009

Um. . .Did Kathy Griffin Just Say What I Think She Said?


Image from InsideSoCal

Unless my ears deceived me, I'm pretty sure Kathy Griffin just made allusions to Anderson Cooper's fairly open secret on CNN's New Year's Eve coverage. Something about knocking the. . .well. . .objects out of Cooper's mouth. I can't imagine this is going to go over well with Coop. But Kathy will have loads of new material. Video as it comes (and it surely will). . .

UPDATE: OK, after some quick searching, it looks like she was saying that to the crowd, and not to Cooper after all. But I doubt I'm the only one who thought she'd directed that at him. And I'm sure the CNN bosses weren't thrilled with the on-air comment. Still, it's win-win for Kathy.



UPDATE: The Video!

3 comments:

  1. You are ccrrect. That is exactly what she said. I played it back on my DVD since it was such a bizzare statement regardless of Anderson's preference. So what. Kathy, go spank yourself. San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS REAL***Did you hear Kathy Griffith with her mic on while fighting with a passer byer?? Yeah, live on CNN-audio was running and she's fighting with a passer byer and she says, "at least I have a job!" and then " I should go by your job and knock the di@*s out of your mouth", then she says "do you think they heard that?" because someone from CNN set must have told her that her microphone was on. They cut to commercial too late. Needless to say, we love Anderson but a fan or not of Kathy's- her trash factor exudes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you notice too, they 'lingered time wise' on the next break to see if she was going to say something else. Not a peep.
    San Diego.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...