Sunday, February 1, 2009

Greenlee Gazette Elsewhere on the Web

I'm attempting to branch out into the great wide Internets. I'm an old-hand at computers, having used them nearly as long as the home versions have been around. So, while I have great familiarity with these marvelous devices, I've been slow to adopt some of the newer technologies. And when I say "new" I mean in the last several years!

You're already reading this blog, an endeavor started in June 2007. But here are a few other areas I'm branching out to, though it remains to be seen whether I'll figure out what to do with them, once I'm finished.

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/greenleegazette
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GreenleeGazette
FaceBook: No idea, really. Couldn't figure out how to find the URL. But I'm listed as James Greenlee, if that works for you!

So, there. That's what I did this morning. I know these things are far from new to many people, but it's new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...