Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blogiversary: 25 Months!


OK, so last month, I decided to crank down the blog a little. After two years blogging, I needed to scale things back a bit, just to maintain my sanity. And I did it, for the most part. I was still here every day, but with a little less zeal. And you, readers, were here with less zeal too!

I'm not that surprised by the lack of readership. It has been obvious since the 2008 elections that my blog wasn't as "go-to" as it once was. I'm OK with that. And I seriously doubt that if I hadn't scaled back that things would be all that different. While a bunch of Obama supporters (like me) have some reservations and concerns about the current administration, and while the economy has been shit (let's face it), there is still a bit less urgency than there was during the abysmal Bush Administration.

But I sense a storm upon the horizon. The Republicans will always have an anti-Obama axe to grind, that's a given. But increasingly, the left has some issues that are grinding our gears too. So maybe (after a little more semi-vacation time during the summer), I'll be picking things up to full speed again here on the blog. We'll see what happens.

In the mean time, thank you for reading. And as always, bring your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...