Monday, July 13, 2009

Top 10 Conservative Idiots, July 13, 2009


Another Monday is upon us. Even with Fridays off these days (a recession trade-off I'm growing attached to), the weekend zooms by, whether I'm laying around like a schlub, or busy with projects. This weekend was a little of column A and a little from column B.

I write these Monday morning posts on Sunday night, so coming up with something interesting can be a challenge sometimes. And it keeps me up past my bedtime. But it is always a little easier when there is a new "Top 10 Conservative Idiots" up over at Democratic Underground. It's a fun way to start the week. Enjoy.

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 368
July 13, 2009
Palin Out Edition

First of all I want to apologize for leaving Free Republic off the list this week. I'd almost finished the Top 10 when the story came along and I was so done with right-wing douchebaggery by that point, I couldn't bring myself to write about it. If you missed it, you can check out the scoop here. And now, on with the show. Sarah Palin (1,2,3) takes her ball and goes home, John Ensign (4) asks mom and dad for some extra pocket money, and Brian Kilmeade (6) is a couple sandwiches short of a picnic. . .

Read more at: Democratic Underground

1 comment:

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...