Friday, July 10, 2009

C Street: Congressional Cult?

I've heard rumblings about "C Street" before. It's an large townhouse in DC, populated by religious right-minded Republicans, and actually designated as a church. It's creepy, and one of my Senators lives there. The entanglement of religion and politics has always disturbed me, so when I found out that John Ensign was involved with C Street, my already low opinion of him dropped even further.

Now, it seems that C Street is connected to not only Ensign's affair, but with South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's affair as well. And thanks to Rachel Maddow, all of the ooginess of C Street is hitting the mainstream. It's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...