Monday, July 20, 2009

Children of a Stupid God

It's been a long time since I wrote a post about my religion, or rather my lack of one. And I'm not really going to write much here. I don't need to, because Pat Condell, the guy in the video below, has said it all, and better than I could!

Now, fair warning, while this video is highly entertaining, it is not for the religious person who believes that one should never question religion. It is not for someone who skims the Bible, skipping the death and destruction and "vengeful God" portions, either. But if you want to get a little insight on why a person might be an atheist (or like me, a slightly reserved--but not much--agnostic), this guy will explain it pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...