Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Word from the Editor

Greenlee Gazette--you may have noticed--has been a little sparse of late. And that will continue for the next several days. Obligations, work, family and friends have conspired to monopolize my time, and leave very little for blogging. All should be back to normal by about July 8, but for now? There's not going to be much in the way of new stuff. I'm going to put up something new every chance I get, but it will be a trickle rather than a flood. So, if you don't find something new, please come back soon! Thanks.

UPDATE:   Here it is, the night before a trip home, and I should be in bed. Or blogging. But my brain is fried. Crammed too much into the early part of the week, and need to decompress. While I'm Back to Ohio, I will be blogging a little. When I have the chance, I'll sneak away, and see what's going on. In the mean time, Happy Independence Day, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and yours have a great 4th of July and get some BBQ time in even though it is hotter than hell...ooops, hotter than where atheists go after they cease breathing.
    Like the picture of the cat.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...