Sunday, July 7, 2013

Greenlee Gazette Back Online Soon!

Hey, everybody! The past two weeks, and especially the last 4 days have seen little to no activity on the blog. Those last 4 days have been my longest total absence from the blog in the 6+ years I've been writing it. Every other time I've taken a break, I've "seeded" the blog with time-release posts, and enlisted the help of others to fill out the space. This time, I decided you all would forgive me if I just took a total break. And given the seemingly "half on" blogosphere over these few days, I think I wasn't totally alone. But I'm back this evening, or Monday at the latest, with stories and posts that irritate my mother! --Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...